I don’t have all the time in the world for my post because Halo 3 is here, and I have to get back to helping Cortana and killing aliens. So I’ll just send you to a few lists I’ve recently read in the Blogo-Icosahedron (or Blogosahedron for short).
The first is a list of sports blogger types from Epic Carnival. Where do you think the NoS writers fit in to that? What are we missing? I know we need another writer, so perhaps I should find someone that helps us round out this list.
The second is a baseball is better than men list from Babes Love Baseball. So I figured I could extend the ‘Women > Baseball > Men’ list thing and say Why Women are Better Than Baseball:
- Women don’t disappear and exist on rumors for 6 months of the year.
- Women are much better at fitting dates into your schedule. When was the last time a baseball game was delayed because you had to work late or go on a business trip?
- Women try to look good for you, Baseball teams keep JD Drew on the roster.
- Women are sensitive. There’s no crying in baseball. (I don’t know if this is a good or bad thing.)
- Women listen to you when you’re upset or angry (then they twist those words at a later time).
- Most women are hotter than most baseball players. (to me anyways)
- You have a much wider choice when it comes to women. With baseball, you have about 30 choices, with most of those being long distance relationships.
- Women are unpredictable. Add some excitement to your life.
- A good women will enjoy baseball with you.
- Most women don’t give you an 86 year drought without going all the way.
Ok, go enjoy Halo 3, or make me a list that says men are better than baseball (if that is even possible).